Pages

Sunday, April 28, 2013

Who am I and why I here

Just to share a little bit of what the subject mentioned.

Who am I?

Well, I am just a human who love fashion and beauty. I love to read blogs on fashion and beauty trends, I love to share my view to others as well. You are welcome to leave comments on this blog. Let's share. : )

Why I am here?

Well, I sell great products in ebay, most of them are beauty products. I sell pre-owned contemporary  fashion items as well. But you know what, I am upset about ebay because of its annoying policy and regulation . Then one day an idea came from a friend, why don't you have your own place to deliver your products to anyone who loves it. That is, why Bay's Market here. Bay is just my nick name where italianpiggy is my name in ebay. So if you don't know who I am, just search my name italianpiggy in ebay. I do offer better product price than ebay (if not no one wanna buy stuff here : D), so do enjoy it, it may not be all great stuff, but I do try my best to offer you the greatest. Anyway, enjoy and hope you understand a bit more about me (really ??) : )

0 comments:

Post a Comment